Getting a diagnosis of cancer in your pet is scary. In fact 1 in 4 dogs will develop cancer.
But veterinary specialists are armed with years of experience to help guide you and your pet along this new journey and answer all of your questions.
Read on to learn the 10 most common signs of pet cancer:
- Abnormal swellings that persist or continue to grow
2. Sores that don’t heal
3. Weight loss
4. Loss of appetite
5. Bleeding or discharge from any body opening
6. Offensive odor
7. Difficulty eating or swallowing
8. Hesitation to exercise or loss of stamina
9. Persistent lameness or stiffness
10 . Difficulty breathing, urinating, or defecating
Know what to look for as well as getting annual wellness exams to ensure that you and your pet can have a long, happy life together!
For more information, visit www.petcancerawareness.org